Engraving Information For Greenwich Pocket Watch
- Practice writing your wording and layout, keep it simple and to the point.
- Avoid 'From'... & 'To'... format in your inscription it's not a gift card.
- Capitalize the first letter of each major word.
- Try to keep the longest line in the centre.
- It's a little more discreet and personal to add the inscription to the back of the case, don't spoil your item by adding too much text front and back.
- A well balanced concise inscription will always produce the best result, but we are happy to engrave your requirements.
Your 3 Font Styles are as follows:
(Amerzone Script is not recommended for small areas)
- Once an order has been engraved it cannot be cancelled.
- We do not refund or exchange engraved items.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure all information provided is accurate and complete.
- Inscriptions are centered within the text area.
- We do not mix font styles as this is not pleasing on the eye.
- Inside case cover engraving is not possible, we only engrave on the front and back outer cases.
- Engraving may not appear exactly as pictured in terms of look and size.
- We reserve the right to make minor changes, if the details submitted are totally inappropriate we may contact you with our recommendations.
- Special engraving details should be submitted in the further instructions box during the engraving details process.
- We try to dispatch all engraved items the same day but can take up to 3 days at peak times. We recommend upgrading to our priority engraving; 3pm is the daily cut-off for same day dispatch.
- If you have exceptionally urgent delivery requirements we suggest contacting us.
- We only engrave our own products.
Shop with confidence today
Guaranteed Same Working Day Shipping
If you select Priority Engraving and your order is placed by 3pm